- Monday 17th., at 8:00 p.m.: “Mysterious Disappearance in the Yellowstone” (Corrine Manfred/USA/52′)
- Monday 17th., at 8:30 p.m.: Birds’ Evening: « Messenger, le Silence des Oiseaux »/Su Rynard/France/90’) and « Atlantic Puffin, the Artic’s little Brother »/Hugo Braconnier and Frédéric Labie/90’);
- Tuesday 18th., at 8:00 p.m.: « Bannf Mountains Films Festival » (in english, a selection of some short-films of adventures in the mountains, from one Canadian Festival, being the world most important to live strong sensations);
- Tuesday 18th., at 8:30 p.m.: Two films realised in France, by Tanguy Dumortier, “FINN”‘s President, for the « Jardin extraordinaire » (one “RTBF” program, the french speaking Belgian TV): “Corse, Island of Beauty” and “Dogs en men in the heart of the Alps” + “Amur, the Asian Amazon” (Franz Hafner/50’/filmed in China and Russia);
- Wednesday 19th., at 08:00 p.m.: “The mysterious Grouper” (Bertrand Loyer/90’/filmed in Polynesia) and “Kalia, the lost Gibon” (Nitye Sood and Nikhil Virdi/12’/filmed in India);
- Wednesday 19th., at 08:30 p.m.: « Voices of Amazonia » (Lucile Alemany, Margerie David and Lamia Chraibi/52’/ filmed in Ecuador);
- Thursday 20th., at 8:00 p.m.: “The Ogre from our Rivers” (Bertrand Loyer/49’/filmed in France and Romania) and “A River in the Sky” (Paul Reddish/50’/filmed in Brazil);
- Thursday 20th., à 08:30 p.m.: African Evening: « Insolite Senegal »/Philippe Taminiaux and Eric Heymans/52’/filmed in Gambia and Senegal), « Odzala, the Park with two Faces »/Tanguy Dumortier/33’/filmed in Congo) and « The Kings’ Disappeance: the Lions of Namibia »/Will Steenkamp/52’/filmed in Namibia);
- Friday 21th., at 08:00 p.m.: Enchanting evening: « The Enchanting Peatlands » (Jan Haft/90’/filmed in Germany) and « Quercus »/BenjaminBurghartz/10’/filmed in Belgium);
- Friday 21th., at 08:30 : Great American Parks’ Evening: « Yellowstone » (Olivier Goetzis/55′) and « The American National Paks: Saguaro » (Yann Sochaczewsli/48′);
- Saturday 22d., at 08:00 p.m.: Professional Films’ Gala, with Awards’ Proclamation and the projection of the “2016 FINN’s Grand Prix”;
- Sunday 23d., at 08:30 p.m.: Closing Gala, with the World Premiere of: “The Wolfs’ Valley” (Jean-Michel Bertrand / 90’/filmed in the French Alps).
Some other films are on the afternoons’ program, especially on Wednesday 19th., starting at 02:00 p.m., for a family program, and Saturday 22d., with films at 11:00 a.m. and 02:00 p.m.. Also on Sunday 23d., don’t miss, at 02:00 p.m.: Projection of the 15 Amators’ Films in Competition (not more than 5′ each), at 04:00 and 05:00 p.m.: Projection of 2 awarded professional films. On the same Festival’s closing day, at 07:00 p.m. conference, in french:“The great Predators’ Come-Back in Europe”, following, at 07:30 p.m. by one “questions and answers” with Jean-Michel Bertrand, realisator of “The Wolfs’ Valley”, just before the projection of his film.
So, if you have some free time, don’t miss to spend one or two days in Namur. You will enjoy the nice decoration of the “Acinapolis”, with 2.700 plants in front of the 2 screens, and on both sides of the stairs between the different floors, especially between the ground floor and the first one, with a lovely water’s cascade. Also, by visiting the 16 “FINN”‘s exhibitions of the Citadel, discover this superb historical site, why not by visiting the “Visitor Center”, near the Café Terrace of “Terra Nova”, to learn, in english version, about the history of Namur, since the first traces of human settlements on the site of the confluence, back to about 6.000 BC till today and some projects for the future.
Also, during this week, the “FINN” organized many activities in the nature (by foot or by bike, some climbing also), being guided by professionnal tour guides. All informations and prices over exhibitions, films’ projections and other activities can be find, in one english version, on: www.festivalnaturenamur.be. And don’t forget that the entrance to the “Nature Village”, in “Acinapolis” is free.
In any case, if you like the nature, if you want learn more about it, don’t miss to come in Namur, from Jambes till the Heart of the Old City and the Citadel, from today till Sunday October 23d., to realize tha the nature is a real show!