The dynamic “Korean Cultural Center”, before to open his nice office in Brussels, created the “Korean Film Festival”, 4 years ago, already!
It starded on Thursday September 15th., in “Bozar”, with “The Throne” (Lee Joon-ik/South Korea/2015/125′), one dramatic film entitled “Sado”, in Belgium. Till Friday September 23d., here is the program:
- .”I am a cyborg, but that’s OK” (Park Chan wook/2006/107′), this Sunday Sept. 18th., at 8 p.m., in the “Cultural Center Jacques Frank”,
- “The Liar” (Kim Dong-myung/2014/95′), this Wedneday Sept. 21th., at 7 p.m., in “Cine Vendôme”;
- “Dongju, the Portrait of a Poet” (Lee Jun-ik), this Thursday Sept. 22d., at 7 p.m., in “Cine Vendôme”;
- “Short Animations” (some short animation films), this Thursday Sept. 22d., at 9.30 p.m., in “Cine Vendôme”;
- “Our Love Story” (Lee Hyun-ju/2016/99′), this Friday Sept. 23d., at 7 p.m., in “Cine Vendôme”;
- “Namless Gangters: Rules of the Time”(Yun Jong-bin/2012/133″), this Friday Sept. 23d., at 9.30 p.m., to close the “Korean Film Festival”.
Also, being part of this Festival we are invited, on Tuesday Sept. 20, at 8 p.m., in the “Korean Cultural Center”, for a Korean music concert, gived by “Kim Sawoll & Kim Haewon”, followed by the Festival’s Reception.
During the Opening Evening, 8 people were ask to come on stage, in front of the screen, each one of them receiving a gift for their regular attendance, in this Cutural Centre, at the “Korean Film Fridays”. So, all of us we are invited, each friday, to watch there one Korean film (take a look on http://www.brussels.korean-culture.org).
… And if you walk by the “Sablon Square” and that you like comic books, this same “Korean Cultural Center” organize, till October 22d., one temporary exhibition called “3d. Belgian Korean Comics Exhibition” (take a look on www. brussels . korean-culture.org), being opened from Monday till Saturday, from 09 a.m. till 05 p.m. The entrance is free of charge.